100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
DAISY Nurse Leader Award Nomination
Do you know a nurse leader who engages and motivates nurses, creates an environment of trust and compassion, and serves as a model of Leading with CARE?
Nominate them for the DAISY Nurse Leader Award!
- Individual must be a nurse supervisor, assistant nurse manager, nurse manager, director, senior director or chief nursing officer
- Creates an environment of trust, compassion, respect, professional development and ethical behavior
- Is a role model for Leading with CARE, mentoring staff by exhibiting compassion and exemplary practice
- Motivates staff with a shared vision and enthusiasm to achieve better outcomes for themselves and their patients
- Promotes and enhances the image of nursing within Kaleida Health, the community and the profession
Patients, families and staff may submit nominations through the end of September. The Nurse Advisory Council will choose a winner at each site based on selection criteria, and the chief nursing officer at each site will make the final decision.
Honorees will receive a special DAISY Nurse Leader certificate, DAISY recognition pin and a unique Healer’s Touch sculpture.