Coronavirus Resource - CDC
For the most up-to-date information about the coronavirus situation, please see the CDC's website.
Enhanced Visitation Policy
In an effort to protect our patients, families, visitors and staff against the spread of infection, and in accordance with New York State Department of Health guidance, Kaleida Health has implemented an enhanced visitation policy at all sites, effective immediately. This does not apply to those seeking treatment.See Policy
Stand behind the ones who stand at the front.Donate Now
Coronavirus News Updates
- Enhanced Visitation Policy: Effective May 26, 2021
Kaleida Health updated its visitation policy effective May 26, 2021.
- Erie County Department of Health: Dunkin' provides gift cards to Erie Co. Department of Health COVID-19 vaccination program
- Erie County Department of Health: One day, five COVID-19 vaccination events: Erie County Dept of Health offers Pfizer and J&J vaccine
- Erie County Department of Health: New cases per 100,000 residents over seven days drop below 100 for Erie County
- Erie County Department of Health will expand COVID-19 vaccination to youth ages 12-15
- Buffalo Business First: Telehealth won’t go away, even if Covid-19 does
- Previous Mini Grand Rounds Available
- Erie County Department of Health Introduces "Vax Visit" Service to Vaccinate Any Erie County Resident at Their Home
Effective Monday, April 26, Kaleida Health will be offering drive-through COVID-19 PCR testing at our testing site in the former Sears Automotive building at the Walden Galleria Mall.
The PCR tests are available without a prescription or referral for both symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals of all ages.
Patients are required to make an appointment online and pre-pay $125 per test with a debit or credit card. (Insurance not accepted). Test results are available in 2-3 days and accessible through the MyKaleida Patient Portal.Schedule An Appointment