Coronavirus Resource - CDC
For the most up-to-date information about the coronavirus situation, please see the CDC's website.
Enhanced Visitation Policy
In an effort to protect our patients, families, visitors and staff against the spread of infection, and in accordance with New York State Department of Health guidance, Kaleida Health has implemented an enhanced visitation policy at all sites, effective immediately. This does not apply to those seeking treatment.See Policy
Stand behind the ones who stand at the front.Donate Now
Coronavirus News Updates
- Enhanced Visitation Policy: Effective August 1, 2021
Kaleida Health recently updated its enhanced visitation policy effective August 1, 2021.
- Previous Mini Grand Rounds Available
- WNY COVID Working Group: The Pandemic and Mental Health
- Erie County Department of Health Vaccine Clinics Scheduled for Two Community Events on Saturday, July 10
- Tune in to the Great Lakes Health Radio Show
- Erie County Department of Health: Data from past 5 months show "breakthrough" COVID-19 disease in just .17% of fully vaccinated Erie Co. residents
- CDC Launches COVID-19 WhatsApp Chat in Spanish to Increase Vaccinations
- Millard Suburban, Oishei Children’s Hospitals: Zero COVID Patients
Effective Saturday, July 17, Kaleida Health will be offering drive-through COVID-19 PCR testing at our Buffalo General Medical Center testing site.
The PCR tests are available without a prescription or referral for both symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals of all ages.
Patients are required to make an appointment online and pre-pay $125 per test with a debit or credit card. (Insurance not accepted). Test results are available in 2-3 days and accessible through the MyKaleida Patient Portal.Schedule An Appointment