Coronavirus Resource - CDC
For the most up-to-date information about the coronavirus situation, please see the CDC's website.
Enhanced Visitation Policy
In an effort to protect our patients, families, visitors and staff against the spread of infection, and in accordance with New York State Department of Health guidance, Kaleida Health has implemented an enhanced visitation policy at all sites, effective immediately. This does not apply to those seeking treatment.See Policy
Stand behind the ones who stand at the front.Donate Now
Coronavirus News Updates
- Enhanced Visitation Policy: Effective November 18, 2021
Kaleida Health recently updated its enhanced visitation policy effective November 18, 2021.
- U.S. News & World Report Names DeGraff Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Facility a 2021-22 Best Nursing Home
- Kaleida Health Receives 2021 PIVOT Award from DNV Healthcare USA Inc.
- Dr. Fred Archer to Discuss COVID-19 Vaccines for Children on Senior Moment Radio Program
- Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccine Q&A with Stephen Turkovich, MD
- Two More Weeks to Rock Out Hunger
- Help Us Rock Out Hunger Again This Year
- WNY COVID Working Group: Be Critical of Social Media, Wear a Mask, and Get the Vaccine
Kaleida Health offers drive-through COVID-19 PCR testing at our Buffalo General Medical Center and Walden Galleria testing sites.
The PCR tests are available without a prescription or referral for both symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals of all ages.
Patients are required to make an appointment online and pre-pay $125 per test with a debit or credit card. (Insurance not accepted). Test results are available in 2-3 days and accessible through the MyKaleida Patient Portal.Schedule An Appointment @ Walden Galleria Schedule An Appointment @ Buffalo General Medical Center