Coronavirus Resource - CDC
For the most up-to-date information about the coronavirus situation, please see the CDC's website.
Enhanced Visitation Policy
In an effort to protect our patients, families, visitors and staff against the spread of infection, and in accordance with New York State Department of Health guidance, Kaleida Health has implemented an enhanced visitation policy at all sites, effective immediately. This does not apply to those seeking treatment.See Policy
Stand behind the ones who stand at the front.Donate Now
Coronavirus News Updates
- WNY COVID Working Group: Vaccines and Pregnancy
The WNY COVID Working Group - a group of more than 20 healthcare and health-related organizations - released information today about the COVID-19 vaccines and pregnancy, fertility and lactation.
- Medically Speaking Coronavirus Special Edition Featuring Victor Filadora, MD, MBA
- Previous Mini Grand Rounds Available
- Enhanced Visitation Policy: Effective April 1, 2021
- WATCH NOW: Buffalo NAACP Health Committee’s "COVID-19: Maternal and Pediatric Health" Event
- Buffalo NAACP Health Committee Hosts Virtual Event on March 18: COVID-19: Maternal and Pediatric Health
- WNY COVID Working Group: Notes on the Vaccines
- Enhanced Visitation Policy: Effective March 15, 2021
Kaleida Health’s collection strategy is focused on ensuring fast and efficient turnaround times for our inpatients, emergency room patients, surgical patients, long-term care residents and employees. As more public testing sites have come online, Kaleida Health is no longer offering collection sites to the public.
If you need COVID-19 testing, please see the list of public testing locations on the Erie County Department of Health website