Coronavirus Resource - CDC
For the most up-to-date information about the coronavirus situation, please see the CDC's website.
Enhanced Visitation Policy
In an effort to protect our patients, families, visitors and staff against the spread of infection, and in accordance with New York State Department of Health guidance, Kaleida Health has implemented an enhanced visitation policy at all sites, effective immediately. This does not apply to those seeking treatment.See Policy
Stand behind the ones who stand at the front.Donate Now
Coronavirus News Updates
- Two More Weeks to Rock Out Hunger
There are two weeks left to donate non-perishable items during our pre-Rock Out Hunger site collections to benefit FeedMore WNY. Online donations are available too!
- Enhanced Visitation Policy: Effective October 11, 2021
- Help Us Rock Out Hunger Again This Year
- WNY COVID Working Group: Be Critical of Social Media, Wear a Mask, and Get the Vaccine
- Erie County Department of Health: COVID-19 cases & COVID-19-related hospitalizations increasing in Erie County as school year approaches
- Webinar on August 31: COVID-19 & A New School Year
- WNY COVID Working Group Supports Science Behind School Measures
- Upcoming Great Lakes Health Radio Shows
Kaleida Health offers drive-through COVID-19 PCR testing at our Buffalo General Medical Center and Walden Galleria testing sites.
The PCR tests are available without a prescription or referral for both symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals of all ages.
Patients are required to make an appointment online and pre-pay $125 per test with a debit or credit card. (Insurance not accepted). Test results are available in 2-3 days and accessible through the MyKaleida Patient Portal.Schedule An Appointment @ Walden Galleria Schedule An Appointment @ Buffalo General Medical Center