Excellence. Integrity. Compassion.
What does it take to work at Kaleida? A lot.
It takes a person dedicated to serving our patients in whatever way they're called upon. It takes a person who freely offers a warm smile, a gentle touch, and an understanding ear. It takes someone who constantly pushes himself or herself to do more, perform better, and feel more deeply than they did the day before. And it takes a person who loves what they do and wants to do it at Kaleida Health.
As a Kaleida Health employee, you will benefit from our belief that true success can only be achieved by forging a strong partnership with our workforce. They are the foundation of everything we do and a strong, supportive relationship is critical to ensuring the best patient care and experience possible.
Through established mentoring programs, free training opportunities and career development, Kaleida Health provides the tools necessary to help our staff achieve their professional goals and meet the ever-changing challenges of a career in health care.
If you strive for excellence; possess passion, honesty, compassion and dedication, and want to be part of a team of professionals that can positively impact the lives of thousands, join us!
Kaleida Health is currently offering sign-on bonuses for:
- RNs-up to $20,000
- GNs $10,000
- PCA’s/CMA’s up to $3000
- Laboratory up to $10,000
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kaleida Health is committed to diversity and believes our workforce is strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences.
Kaleida Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for or perform your job.
Reflections from the Workforce
Hear employees share their career paths, why they chose healthcare and what it’s like working at Kaleida Health.
Employee Benefits at a Glance
Kaleida Health is proud to offer its employees and their eligible family members a comprehensive and competitive benefits program.
Though eligibility and rates vary depending on your employment status and bargaining unit, Kaleida Health offers the following types of benefits:
- Medical and Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Dependent Life Insurance
- Supplemental Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- Pension Growth Plan
- Retirement Savings/Investment Plan 403(b) and 401(k) Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Family First Health Services Discount Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Kaleida Health promotes diversity and inclusion by engaging in activities to practice our core values to CARE: remain centered around the patient, be accountable to patients and each other, show respect and integrity, and provide excellence in all we do. Our activities include ongoing education and improved workflows, mentorship, and bringing visibility and voice to those who have traditionally been marginalized and underrepresented.DEI Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a question about a specific job or employment at Kaleida Health? View our list of frequently asked questions. If your question isn’t on the list, give us a call. We’re happy to share all the information you need to choose a career as part of the Kaleida Health family!
All applications for Kaleida Health are completed on-line. To apply for a position, you must first create an online profile with a username and password. Resumes sent to our office outside of our online application system will not be considered.
- To find the Kaleida Health opening that’s right for you, go to “Search Openings” and search within the listed categories to view the positions available.
- Once you find a position that interests you and matches your skill set, select “Submit to Job” and you will be prompted to create your own personal account. If you are a first time visitor to the Kaleida Health website you will need to create an account by providing a username and password. Write down your username and password so that you can apply to future openings without having to start from the beginning and create a new profile.
- Creating an account allows you to develop a profile and store your resume. Resumes can be uploaded from your computer or you may type and/or copy and paste your resume directly into the application. Follow the on screen instructions to complete all sections of the application. **Remember this is considered your on-line application. In order for Corporate Recruiters to give full consideration to your application, all sections including Contact Information, Experience and Education must be completed. Fields with an * are required. Fill out all fields as completely as possible.
- Once all sections have been completed, you may submit your application to the selected position(s). Afterwards you will receive a confirmation notice to your email account.
- If you didn’t find the position you were looking for today please check our website regularly as our postings are updated when new opportunities become available.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Kaleida Health!
Computers are available at your local library; or you may visit our Corporate Employment office located at 726 Exchange Street, Suite 220, Buffalo, NY during regular business hours.
You will receive a confirmation screen as well as an email confirming that we have received your application along with a candidate reference number.
Without a password you cannot gain access to your account. On the log-in screen, click on the link for "Forgot my password" and you will receive an e-mail to reset your information. If you did not provide a valid e-mail address at the time you applied, you will need to start over and create a new account.
Due the high volume of applications received, comment on status cannot be shared. It is not always possible to contact and interview every applicant. Qualified candidates may be contacted to meet with the assigned Recruiter for an interview.
Yes, if you are selected as a potential candidate the assigned Recruiter will contact you for a brief phone screen and then schedule a convenient time for a face to face interview.
The assigned Recruiter for the position will be your point of contact during the process from initial interview through job offer. If you are selected for a position, you will be contacted by the Recruiter with an offer for employment. If you accept, you will discuss pre-employment requirements (paperwork, pre-employment physical and drug test) and a start date.
Kaleida Health career opportunities are updated posted weekly, each Wednesday.
In order to be considered for employment with Kaleida Health you must complete the on-line application and submit to the opening(s) of your interest.
It is the policy of Kaleida Health to update all candidates who apply to a position with the final outcome of the position; applicant was not selected, internal employee was selected or does not meet the qualification of the position. You are encouraged to continue to apply for other positions for which you qualify.
Yes, you can apply to multiple opportunities. However it is important that you review each position and make sure you meet the posted qualifications.
Yes and it is recommended. In order to be considered for employment you will need to submit your application to each of the specific positions that interest you.
Learning and Engagement
Kaleida Health’s Learning and Engagement Department provides employee training, curricula materials and skills development, and opportunities for employees to stay connected to the workforce and leadership.Department Information