Select your preferred time and wait at home!
Suburban ER Check-In.
DeGraff ER Check-In.Powered by InQuicker
1540 Maple Road
Williamsville, NY 14221
Stop in and give your health a check-up at Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital. Many of our experts and community partners will be on hand to offer health screenings, summer safety tips and wellness advice for the whole family. There will be prize giveaways, raffle tickets for an all-inclusive vacation, kid friendly activities and a special guest from the Buffalo Bills Legends.
Thursday, June 20, 2019
4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Hospital Parking Lot
and Main Lobby
Some of the activities will include:
- Robotic Surgery demonstration with one of the new robots. Try your hands at the controls too!
- Car seat safety checks with the New York State Police
- Maternity Services Tours for expecting parents
- Talks & Tours of Mercy Flight helicopter and local EMS Ambulance
- Fire safety with East Amherst Fire Department
- Bike safety tips
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood typing
- Glucose and cholesterol screening
- Oxygen saturation level readings
- Medication safety and disposal options
- Nutritional tips and healthy snacks
- Face & rock painting for the kids
- Pet Therapy dogs
- Chilly Billy’s Ice Cream Truck
- Tips for treating minor cuts and scrapes
- Prostate Cancer screening
- Child safety
- Orthopaedic care and joint replacements
- Peak flow respiratory airway testing
- Cancer Care of WNY
- Amherst Police Department
- DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Eastern Niagara Hospital
- Metz Culinary Institute
- Women’s Board of Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Visiting Nurses Association
- General Physicians, PC
- Kaleida Health Emergency Management
- UB School of Dental Medicine
- Kaleida Health Foundation
- Buffalo Therapy Services
- Diabetes-Endocrinology Center of Western New York
- Suburban Family Pharmacy
- Chemotherapy Infusion Centers
- Visiting Nursing Association
- Aura Salt Cave
- Young Living Essential Oils
Fun for the whole family, kids, parents and grandparents are welcome.
Special thanks to the Kaleida Health Foundation for our prize donations.