- (716) 859-2273
- (716) 859-5437
- (716) 859-8800 Fax
- Email Us
- Monday thru Friday
- 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Here to help
The Kaleida Health Access Center provides physicians, staff and patients with superior customer service. The Access Center (AC) team serves as the caller’s one-stop resource for adult and pediatric questions. From start to follow up, you can expect:
- AC Advocates personally answer calls and offer navigation throughout the Kaleida Health & ECMC systems.
- If information isn't available, advocate will research and follow-up with answers to the caller.
- Investigate and resolve any access problems or concerns.
- Provides contact information, services available, and help with scheduling issues. We don't actually schedule appointments though.
- AC Advocates can provide referrals to specialists or primary care physicians.
- AC Advocates provide private pay quotes for patients who choose to pay for their procedure/service privately, or for those without insurance. For more information, click on the "Private Pay and Global Patient Services" button below.