North Buffalo Medical Park
900 Hertel Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14216
- (716) 871-1571
- Map & Directions
Hertel-Elmwood Medicine Center
At Hertel-Elmwood Medicine Center our patients are our main priority and the reason we continually strive to provide the highest level of quality, safety and positive experience. We are committed to building and strengthening our team of providers, and our services, to better meet the healthcare needs of our patients. As an approved Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) office, we will continue to build better relationships between our patients and their clinical care teams so that they receive the best care, in the best place, at the best time.
We offer onsite access to the following:
- Chronic Pain Management
- Internal Medicine
- Plastic Surgery (skin biopsies)
- Mental Health counseling
- Multilingual providers fluent in Spanish, French, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Nepali, Tamil, Hindi and Urdu
- Point of Care testing that allows physicians and medical staff to accurately achieve real-time, lab-quality diagnostic results within minutes, rather than hours
- A full-time Referral Advocate to assist patients with outpatient testing, and/or managing appointments and prior authorization for outside specialties
- Suboxone Clinic - Mondays, 1-5 p.m.
- Flu Clinic - Tuesdays, 8-11 a.m.; Thursdays & Fridays, 1-4 p.m.
- ECMC Mammography Bus - Last Monday of each month, 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
Other program and service offerings include:
- Kaleida Cares, a telemedicine tool that allows patients to attend doctor visits virtually via video or phone from the safety of their own home
- Partnership with Horizon Health to address substance use disorders, mental health issues and rehab
Hertel-Elmwood Medicine Center is a LGBTQ Community Committee Outreach Site for LGBTQ individuals experiencing greater exposure to violence, homelessness, and other disparities. The Center is marked as a “Safe Place”.