- Latest Headlines
- Kaleida Health Donates $40,000 of Kitchen Equipment to Support Health Sciences Charter School
- Doctors of the World with the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
- Early Childhood Direction Center Coordinator Wins 2014 Quality Care Award
- Super Hero Saturday at Boulevard Mall to Benefit John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Hearing Loss Education Class for Parents and Families
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo Alumni Association is Reborn
Learn more and become a member at www.wchob.org/alumni
Accessible online at www.wchob.org/alumni, the Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo Alumni Association helps facilitate the following for its members:
- Network with those who share a common professional background throughout the United States and the world
- Remain updated on significant initiatives for Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo, including plans for the new John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital on the rapidly expanding Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus
As a new alumni association member, you can help further develop it’s membership by simply forwarding the link to its web site to anyone you think may be interested in learning more and/or becoming a member. Membership is free of charge and can be arranged by completing a simple form posted on the web site.
If further interested in becoming involved, sub-committees are being established, including:
1) A program sub committee will be charged with putting together our initial Alumni “Homecoming Weekend “to coincide with the anticipated last year of occupancy of the old Hospital on 219 Bryant. Alumni would be given the opportunity to " say farewell " to their old alma mater in anticipation of returning the following year to usher in a new era and the new John R Oishei Children's Hospital. At present it appears that 2016 will be the last year for 219 Bryant. The program would consist of a balanced primary care and research topics agenda in the morning with social and touring events in the afternoon. A gala evening event would cap off the weekend with a dinner award ceremony honoring a distinguished Alumnus.
2) Membership sub committee will assume the lead in recruiting new members, building our contact information data base,coordinating communication and using web based social media platforms to enhance our engagement with alumni. An alumni reception will be hosted at the NCE AAP meetings held at the Hyatt Regency Orlando, Silver Spring, 9801 International Drive from 12-2 p.m. on October 27.
3) Legacy sub committee will ensure that the rich history of WCHOB will be catalogued and celebrated at the new hospital, developed an area in the new hospital that would be our “wall of fame" and create gift giving opportunities for Alumni.
4) Community Relations/Outreach sub committee. This is an area that many members of the community believe is in need of greater advocacy and development.
Please consider becoming a member and feel free to contact the Alumni Association through its web site with any related inquiries.
Additional information available: http://www.wchob.org/alumni