- Latest Headlines
- Early Childhood Direction Center Coordinator Wins 2014 Quality Care Award
- Super Hero Saturday at Boulevard Mall to Benefit John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Hearing Loss Education Class for Parents and Families
- WCHOB Parking Ramp Stairwell to be Closed Temporarily
- Mary Watkins of Child Protective Services Stationed at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Cardiothoracic Surgery Team Achieves Three Star Rating...Again!
Congratulations to the cardiothoracic surgery team at the Gates Vascular Institute. They achieved a three star overall composite score, which is the highest recognition possible, for aortic valve replacement (2010-2012) and coronary artery bypass graft (2012) from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons.
The Society is an international organization representing thousands of cardiothoracic surgery teams. Their goal is to ensure the best possible outcomes for surgeries performed within the chest.