- Latest Headlines
- Kaleida Health Donates $40,000 of Kitchen Equipment to Support Health Sciences Charter School
- Doctors of the World with the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
- Early Childhood Direction Center Coordinator Wins 2014 Quality Care Award
- Super Hero Saturday at Boulevard Mall to Benefit John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Hearing Loss Education Class for Parents and Families
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Labor Contract Ratified at Kaleida Health
Voting by union members took place this week.
“We are pleased to have the contract ratified,” said James Kaskie, president and CEO of Kaleida Health. “It is an investment in our employees and allows us to deal with an ever-changing health care environment. More importantly, we can now focus on meeting the healthcare needs of the Western New York communities that we serve with safe, quality patient care.”
The three-year contract will be in effect through May 31, 2016.
The groups began bargaining on March 2, 2013 and through 32 negotiating sessions, reached tentative agreement on over 150 articles, MOUs, and letters including all economic and non-economic issues in the contract.