- Latest Headlines
- Kaleida Health Donates $40,000 of Kitchen Equipment to Support Health Sciences Charter School
- Doctors of the World with the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
- Early Childhood Direction Center Coordinator Wins 2014 Quality Care Award
- Super Hero Saturday at Boulevard Mall to Benefit John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Hearing Loss Education Class for Parents and Families
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Execs Hit the Road
Kaleida Health senior executives have their bags packed, and they are hitting the road. Following a trail blazed by Jim Kaskie’s employee forum tour, executives will be visiting site manager forums throughout the coming months.
The forums are a part of Jim’s promise to improve interactive communication by creating venues for leadership to interact with managers in a more informal setting. They also afford management the opportunity to be apprised of up-to-date system happenings and to ask questions of and present concerns to senior leadership.
Upcoming scheduled stops along the manager forum tour include: Gates SNF, DeGraff SNF, Deaconess, VNA, WCHOB, MFS, DMH, Behavioral Health, and Hertel Elmwood. Visits to all Kaleida Health facilities are in the works.