Oishei Children’s Hospital Marketing Campaign Wins Advertising Awards
Congratulations to Kaleida Health’s partner – The Martin Group – winner of 22 WNY American Advertising Awards, hosted by American Advertising Federation (AAF) Buffalo on Friday, February 23.
Formerly known as the ADDYs, the American Advertising Awards honor advertising professionals, along with the best local advertising and marketing work from the previous year. Award winners received either gold or silver-level recognition and are eligible to enter their work into the AAF regional competition.
The Martin Group received the following awards for their work with Oishei Children’s Hospital (OCH), Buffalo General Medical Center/Gates Vascular Institute (BGMC/GVI) and Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital (MFS):
- Gold- OCH Welcome Wall- Interior Site Installation
- Gold- OCH Environmental Branding- Out of Home Multiple Installations
- Silver- OCH Information Booklet for Sales Kit or Product Information Sheets
- Silver- OCH Welcome Wall- Single Installation
- Silver- OCH Blocks- Large Venue Exterior Signage
- Silver- Pre-Move Children’s is Moving TV Spot- :30 Local TV Spot
- Silver- Post-Move Children’s is Open TV Spot- :30 Local TV Spot
- Silver-:30 BGMC/GVI Ortho Spot- Cinematography
- Silver- :30 MFS Robotic Surgery Spot- Cinematography
In addition, OCH Environmental Branding- Installations was one of five Judge’s Choice Awards.