100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Questions & Answers
We have answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Find your topic by the first letter.
- Rapidly progressing Alzheimer's: Something else?
- Reactive airway disease: Is it asthma?
- Reactive hypoglycemia: What can I do?
- Recreational ED drug use: Is it safe?
- Recurrent prostate infection: What are the treatment options?
- Recurring strep throat: When is tonsillectomy useful?
- Renal diet for vegetarians: What about protein?
- Repeat C-sections: Is there a limit?
- Resperate: Can it help reduce blood pressure?
- Rhabdomyolysis from statins: What's the risk?
- Rheumatoid arthritis: Can diet affect symptoms?
- Rheumatoid arthritis: Can it affect the eyes?
- Rheumatoid arthritis: Can it affect the lungs?
- Rheumatoid arthritis: Which joints are most commonly affected?
- Ricin poisoning
- ROP treatment: What's the latest approach?
- Rosacea treatment: Can light therapy reduce symptoms?
- Runner's diarrhea: How can I prevent it?
©1998-2016 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).