100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Questions & Answers
We have answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Find your topic by the first letter.
- Degenerative changes in the spine: Is this arthritis?
- Demyelinating disease: What causes it?
- Dental braces: When to start
- Dental fillings: Should metal fillings be replaced with composite?
- Dental floss vs. water pick: Which is better?
- Dental work during pregnancy: Is it safe?
- Denture care: How do I clean dentures?
- Depression and anxiety: Can I have both?
- Detox diets: Do they work?
- Detox foot pads: Do they really work?
- Diabetes and depression: Coping with the two conditions
- Diabetes diet: Should I avoid sweet fruits?
- Diabetes foods: Is honey a good substitute for sugar?
- Diabetes management: Does aspirin therapy prevent heart problems?
- Diabetes treatment: Can cinnamon lower blood sugar?
- Diabetes: Are electric blankets off-limits?
- Diabetes: Does alcohol and tobacco use increase my risk?
- Diabetes: How do I help protect my liver?
- Diastasis recti: How does pregnancy affect stomach muscles?
- Diet soda: Is it bad for you?
- Dieting? Beware of liquid calories
- Digestion: How long does it take?
- Discolored baby teeth: A cause for concern?
- Discolored semen: What does it mean?
- Disk replacement: An effective treatment for low back pain?
- Diuretics and gout: What's the connection?
- Diuretics: A cause of low potassium?
- Diverticulitis prevention: Avoid nuts and seeds?
- Diverticulitis: Can certain foods trigger an attack?
- Do cortisol blockers aid weight loss?
- Do infrared saunas have any health benefits?
- Do scent-based weight-loss products work?
- Do the benefits of vitamin C include improved mood?
- Do toning shoes really work?
- Does atrial fibrillation run in families?
- Does older age increase the risk of developing atrial fibrillation?
- Does prickly pear cactus have health benefits?
- Does sunscreen expire?
- Doppler ultrasound: What is it used for?
- Doula: Do you need a doula?
- Drinking alcohol: Is it safe after hepatitis C cure?
- Dry mouth treatment: Tips for controlling dry mouth
©1998-2015 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).