Coronavirus Resource - CDC
For the most up-to-date information about the coronavirus situation, please see the CDC's website.
Enhanced Visitation Policy
In an effort to protect our patients, families, visitors and staff against the spread of infection, and in accordance with New York State Department of Health guidance, Kaleida Health has implemented an enhanced visitation policy at all sites, effective immediately. This does not apply to those seeking treatment.See Policy
Stand behind the ones who stand at the front.Donate Now
Coronavirus News Updates
- ERIE COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH OFFERS COVID-19 BOOSTER DOSES FOR CHILDREN AGES 5 TO 11 YEARS STARTING MAY 27
The Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH) will offer COVID-19 vaccine booster doses to eligible children ages 5 to 11 years old beginning Friday, May 27 at county-run clinics. The full schedule of ECDOH clinics is posted at www.erie.gov/vax, or call (716) 858-2929.
- With COVID-19 cases increasing, Erie County shares safety recommendations for individuals and households
- "Test to Treat" option offered by Erie County Dept. of Health through its COVID-19 test sites
- Medically Speaking Featuring Leanne Pawlak
- Enhanced Visitation Policy: Effective February 28, 2022
- Erie County Department of Health updates COVID-19 testing options
- Medically Speaking Featuring Ashish Bhatia, MD
- Medically Speaking Featuring Jeffrey Visco, MD
COVID-19 PCR Testing for the General Public
Kaleida Health offers drive-through COVID-19 PCR testing at our Buffalo General Medical Center and Walden Galleria testing sites.
The PCR tests are available without a prescription or referral for both symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals of all ages.
Individuals are required to make an appointment online and pre-pay $125 per test with a debit or credit card. (Insurance not accepted). Test results are available in 2-3 days and accessible through the MyKaleida Patient Portal.