Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
1540 Maple Road
Williamsville, NY 14221
- 568-3780 Fax
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Map & Directions
Select your preferred time and wait at home!
DeGraff ER Check-In.
Suburban ER Check-In.Powered by InQuicker
Suburban Family Pharmacy
Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital benefits from having Suburban Family Pharmacy conveniently located on its campus. Suburban Family Pharmacy is a full-service outpatient pharmacy that serves Kaleida Health discharged patients, employees, and anyone in the community. Our pharmacy has the ability to fill outpatient prescriptions as well as provide face-to-face prescription drug counseling to patients as needed. Prescriptions filled at our pharmacy are comparable in price to any outpatient pharmacy. We offer free home delivery for the convenience of our patients.
Closing the Care Gap
Transitions of care are well documented in the literature as one of the most vulnerable times for patients. Whether it’s experiencing a medication error, adverse event, or complication, serious issues can arise during times of transition. Kaleida’s own outpatient pharmacies are working to change that through their innovative transitions of care programs, Prescriptions Plus and TransitionCare. Our outpatient pharmacies service four major medical centers and are conveniently located within each hospital. These pharmacies are breaking the mold of outpatient pharmacy to provide programs which have become an integral part of the discharge process. These programs are providing our patients with a smoother transition of care, significantly less readmissions, and overall, a more positive Kaleida Health experience.
We off free mailing of prescriptions every day of the week except weekends and holidays. We do ask that you give us a few business days to get your order together so we can have everything you need. You will get a bill at the beginning of the month for your orders.
All you need to do is give us one quick phone call and we take care of the rest! We can call your pharmacy and transfer your prescriptions to ours free of charge. We will also call or fax your doctor for refills or new prescriptions whenever you are in need.
Accept all major insurances
We participate in most major insurances including:
• Independent Health
• Community Blue
• Empire NYS
• Express Scripts
• Medicare Part D
• and many others! Call for more information.
Competitive OTC and cash pricing
We have competitive pricing on many over-the-counter products and our prescription medications. Call and ask for a price any time.
Insurance copays are contracted to you and are no different anywhere you go. Your copays will be the same at any pharmacy, including ours, unless you are an employee or their family member, then you will be eligible for the Family First Discount.
We offer a $5 reduction on co-pays for all prescriptions filled at Kaleida Health outpatient pharmacy. If coverage is through Kaleida Health and item qualifies for a 3-month supply with 2 months co-pay, $5 will be deducted from each month. Over-the-counter medications are available at a reduced price- any Kaleida Health outpatient pharmacy for current pricing.
Who is eligible?
- Employees- All full-time, part-time, per diem, and laid-off employees, including those on an approved leave of absence, who have completed their probationary period. (Temporary employees are not eligible).
- Physicians- Physicians on the Kaleida Health payroll who are classified as full-time, part-time or stipend are eligible on date of hire.
- Volunteers- Active volunteers are eligible after accumulating 150 hours of service. Check with your manager to verify your hours.
- Family members- Defined as spouse, domestic partner, child, stepchild, father, mother, stepfather, stepmother, sister, brother, father-in-law, mother-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, grandparent, grandchild, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, aunt, uncle, niece and nephew.