Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
1540 Maple Road
Williamsville, NY 14221
- (716) 568-3753
- (716) 568-3720
- Map & Directions
Select your preferred time and wait at home!
DeGraff ER Check-In.
Suburban ER Check-In.Powered by InQuicker
A full range of services for women are offered at Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital. We are proud to care for women across all stages of their lives and meet all their healthcare needs.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital opened a brand new state-of–the–art level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) in 2015 specializing in the care of ill or premature infants.
The NICU at Millard Suburban offers parents and newborns in the Northtowns advanced neonatal care close to home. With experienced advanced care practitioners from the Regional Perinatal Center at Oishei Children's Hospital, increased access to pediatric subspecialists, highly experienced registered nurses and a compassionate multidisciplinary care team; newborns can receive critical care and remain in the same facility as their mom.
The Labor and Delivery Unit is staffed by midwives and attending physicians with 24-hour anesthesiology coverage. Experienced, compassionate RNs care for mothers in labor as well as provide outpatient triage of pregnant women. Upon admission to Labor and Delivery, mothers are given four visitor passes for the partner and visitors' use during labor.
The Mother-Baby Unit is a family-centered 20-bed unit with 16 private and 4 semi-private rooms. All of the nurses on the Mother-Baby Unit are specially trained in lactation to meet the new mom’s needs day or night. A neonatal nurse practitioner is on duty 24 hours a day for stabilization of the newborn.
For detailed maternity services and resources available for expecting parents at Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital visit: www.Buffalobaby.org
To register for a class, call (716) 568-3628.
- (Prior to birth) childbirth, breastfeeding, birthing basics, baby basics, sibling classes and more are offered (visit www.Buffalobaby.org).
- (Following birth) daily bathing and lactation, with lactation services available 12 hours per day, 7 days per week. (All of the nurses on the Mother Baby Unit are specially trained in lactation to meet the new mom’s needs day or night. Support and guidance for bottle-feeding mothers and their newborns are also offered).
Now Offering YoMingo®
A complimentary evidence-based education program designed to give expecting parents convenient access to valuable information anytime, anywhere. YoMingo includes the tools and support you need at every stage from pregnancy through the first year of infancy. Learn more and register for access.
Maternity Support Groups
Postpartum Depression Support Group:
Pregnancy and Postpartum Mood Disorders - PDF
Caring Arms Perinatal Bereavement Support Group:
Caring Arms Perinatal Loss - PDF
A mammogram is a safe, low-dose X-ray procedure that images the internal tissues of the breast.
*3D Digital Tomosynthesis Mammography Available*
What is the benefit of a 3D tomosynthesis mammogram?
- Multiple breast images are taken in just seconds.
- A 3D image allows tissue to be examined one millimeter at a time offering great detail inside the breast to help detect breast cancer at its earliest stages. The radiologist can manipulate the image to closely review areas of interest, unlike films.
- Digital images are easily stored and transferred electronically, eliminating the dependency on one set of original films, which can be misfiled or lost in transit. They also reduce the need for repeat tests due to over or under exposure.
Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital is proud to be providing this revolutionary advanced treatment for breast screening.
Stereotactic or prone breast biopsy is also available.
Evening and Saturday hours are available. Call 716-568-6400 for an appointment.
Survivor Steps: Cancer Rehab and Recovery
At Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, we are dedicated to helping cancer survivors function at the highest level possible. Cancer treatment can be very hard on the body and often causes significant pain, fatigue and disability for survivors.
Through our Survivor Steps program our goal is to minimize these side effects and encourage cancer survivors to have the best quality of life possible. Our hope is to help you in striking the perfect balance to optimize your health and well being. Emotional support and proper nutrition along with coordinated cancer rehabilitation supported by a team of certified oncology clinicians and providers is what Survivor Steps can offer to you. Learn more about Survivor Steps.
MFS is a leading provider of minimally invasive gynecologic surgical services. Many gynecological and oncologic conditions are being treated at the facility by some of the region's top surgeons including but not limited to:
- Cervical and uterine cancer
- Uterine fibroids
- Uterine prolapse
- Menorrhagia or excessive bleeding
Suburban is proud of its long tradition of and commitment to providing the newest, state-of-the-art procedures including robotic surgery to maximize successful patient outcomes and speed recovery. Visit Robotic Surgery for detailed information about minimally invasive gynecological surgery.