100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
The Kaleida Health Pharmacy Residency program began in 1974. Over the last several decades, the residency program has graduated more than 130 outstanding individuals who now hold prominent positions in hospital pharmacy practice, academia and the pharmaceutical industry.
Kaleida Health is the largest healthcare provider in Western New York, seeing more than one million sick or injured patients annually.
Kaleida Health offers several different pharmacy residency programs. Please select below for more information on each individual program:
Postgraduate Year One (PGY1)
- Buffalo General Medical Center (BGMC)
- Family Pharmaceutical Services (FPS)
- John R. Oishei Children's Hospital (OCH)
Postgraduate Year Two (PGY2)
- Buffalo General Medical Center (PGY2 – Critical Care)
- Buffalo General Medical Center (PGY2 – Infectious Disease)
- Buffalo General Medical Center (PGY2 – Internal Medicine)