DeGraff Medical Park
Skilled Nursing Facility
445 Tremont Street
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
- (716) 690-2080
- Map & Directions
Select your preferred time and wait at home!
DeGraff ER Check-In.
Suburban ER Check-In.Powered by InQuicker
Caring for You... Meeting Subacute Needs
Subacute or short-term rehab provides individuals who have complex medical and rehabilitation needs with integrated, comprehensive and cost-effective inpatient care designed to promote independence and transition them back to the community or to a lesser level of care. Our licensed multidisciplinary rehabilitation “team” is comprised of licensed physical, occupational and speech therapists, in addition to nurses, dieticians, physicians, and social workers. Our entire staff work closely together to provide seamless, innovative treatment in a friendly and enjoyable environment. Patients participate in individualized therapy sessions six days a week with our diverse therapy personnel.
- Restore, maintain, and promote optimal physical function and quality of life
- Prevent the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities that may result from diseases, disorders, conditions, or injuries
- Diagnose and manage movement dysfunction and enhance physical and functional abilities
- Patient/family teaching for discharge readiness
- Assists individuals in restoring physical and cognitive ability through participation and engagement in everyday activities
- Provide education and training in activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, home financial management, and kitchen tasks
- Encourages exploration of and adapts leisure and work activities to skill set of individual
- Evaluate and treat communication disorders to improve speech, language, and cognition
- Assess swallowing ability, customize diet plan, and optimize swallowing function
- Accommodates patients requiring intravenous feeding or antibiotic therapy
Who can benefit from rehabilitation services?
- Individuals who are medically stable to leave the hospital, but who require further skilled services and monitoring in order to return home safely.
- Individuals recovering from a variety of conditions and disorders such as:
- Orthopedic Conditions - Total joint replacements, bone fractures, sprains, arthritis, and spinal injuries
- Neurological Conditions - Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury, MS, Parkinson’s Disease, Guillan Barre
- Cardiac - Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Attack,
- General Medical Conditions - COPD, Kidney Disease, Skin Disorders, Wound Treatment, Infections, Burns
All the comforts of home including:
- Free Wi Fi
- Free TV
- Free Telephone for sub acute rehab patients
- Comfortable patient rooms
- Dietary Associates take your menu selections
- Open visitor policy
- Barber/Beautician services
- Spiritual Services
- Gift Shop
- Leisure time activities