Adult Day Services
The constant demands of caring for a chronically ill or impaired loved one can be overwhelming. The VNA Adult Day Services give families a break and offer added support.
Our services are designed to meet the needs of adults 18 and over, with two locations in Erie and Niagara counties. Clients attend on a planned basis, ranging from one to five days, depending on their needs. A wide variety of services and activities help individuals maintain their independence and promote feelings of self worth.
- Breakfast, hot lunch and snacks
- Assistance with personal care
- Exercise for all levels of ability
- Health monitoring
- Inter-generational programs
- Music and entertainment
- Supervised cooking and gardening
- Crafts, cards and games
- Pet therapy
Amherst Adult Day Services
370 John James Audubon Parkway
Amherst, NY 14228
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
Co-sponsored by the Town of Amherst Senior Services Department
DeGraff Adult Day Care
Woodlands Corporate Center West
3780 Commerce Court - Suite 100
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
Added Support for the Family
- Information and referral service
- Liaison with the participant’s physician
- Caregiver support and education
- Monthly support group meetings
Get the VNA Advantage
- Programs receive partial funding from the Niagara County Office for the Aging, Erie County Department of Senior Services and the NYS Office for the Aging.
- Financial assistance is available.
- Medicaid recipients may also be eligible through Long Term Home Health Care programs
For additional information go to: http://www.vnawny.org