Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
1540 Maple Road
Williamsville, NY 14221
- (716) 568-6440
- 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Saturday and Sunday (Inpatients only)
- Map & Directions
The Vascular Lab at Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital provides non-invasive peripheral vascular and cerebral vascular diagnostic testing for inpatients and outpatient.
Millard Fillmore Suburban’s Vascular Lab has attained recognition for its commitment to providing a high level of patient care and quality testing for the diagnosis of vascular disease and has been awarded accreditation by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories.
Non-invasive peripheral vascular and cerebral vascular diagnostic testing includes:
- Carotid duplex studies (examines vessels supplying blood to the brain)
- Venous duplex/doppler of both upper and lower extremities (looks for blood clots and other vein problems)
- Arterial examination/evaluation of the upper and lower extremities (looks for narrowing of veins)
Venous studies are performed to rule out Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), check Valvular Competency, and Vein Mapping.
Arterial studies are used to rule out Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Raynaud's Syndrome, Pseudoaneurysm, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Arterial Bypass Graft Patency and Arterial Mapping.
All tests require a prescription and appointment.