VNA/VNA Home Care Services of Erie County
2100 Wehrle Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221
- (716) 630-8624
- (716) 630-8674 Fax
- Map & Directions
Personal Response System (Lifeline)
The VNA is proud to offer peace of mind to seniors and other community members with America's most trusted medical alert service -- Lifeline. Help is just the press of a button away -- it is that easy.
The VNA can help you enjoy the benefits of Lifeline
- Enables people to live with greater independence and dignity in the their own homes.
- Helps family caregivers to balance the needs of their loved ones with the demands of their own busy lives.
- Fast response to calls night or day
- Trained Lifeline Response Associate answers the call, accesses the client's profile, and assesses the situation
- After assessing the situation, associate will contact a neighbor, family member, or emergency services based on specific needs
Easy to use
- Personal help button can be worn as a pendant or wristband
- Home service representative installs equipment and guides client on how to use the service
- Low, one-time installation charge and low monthly fee
- Monthly fee remains the same, as long as you use the service
- No equipment to buy and no long-term commitment
Guidance from the VNA
If you have any questions, would like to talk about your particular needs, or are ready to begin service, we welcome your call at 1-800-242-1306 x4540. Please Mention Program Code NY025. Or visit www.lifelinesys.com/affiliate/VNAofWNY.
For additional information go to: http://www.vna-wny.org