Orthopedic Joint Ventures Program
Our goal is to provide very good care for every patient, every day, by every employee. One of the ways we strive to reach that goal is hourly patient rounding, so you will be visited by someone from your healthcare team:
Every hour from 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Every 2 hours from 10 p.m. – 6 a.m.
During hourly rounding, we will be:
- Checking on you and your well-being to address any personal needs
- Monitoring your pain
- Helping you change positions for comfort
- Assisting with trips to the bathroom
Your caregivers will also make sure you have access to:
- Telephone and bedside table
- Water and other beverages
- Personal items (glasses, hearing aid, etc.)
- Call light for assistance
- Urinal and/or bedpan
You may receive a survey once you are home to share your thoughts about how we cared for you. We hope you experienced very good care by our team and will note that on the survey before you return it.
If you do not feel you are receiving very good care by our staff, please share your concerns with us while you are here so we can take care of them immediately.