100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
PGY2 Critical Care Pharmacy Practice - Program Summary
Approximate start date is the first week of July.
Salary and Employee Benefits
- Salary: $50,000
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 31 PTO (paid time off) days
The resident is required to attend the following:
- ASHP Mid-Year Clinical Meeting
- Society of Critical Care Medicine Critical Care Congress
- New York State Council of Health-systems Pharmacists (NYSCHP) Annual Meeting
- Fundamentals of Critical Care Support (FCCS) training if available
A poster presentation shall be presented at the Mid-year meeting and a platform presentation at the NYSCHP Annual Meeting.
Kaleida Health offers one resident position located primarily at the Buffalo General Medical Center site.
Upon successful completion of the Postgraduate Year Two Pharmacy Residency Program, the resident receives a certificate from Kaleida Health.