726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
PGY2 Critical Care Pharmacy Practice - Program Summary
Approximate start date is the Monday in the last week of June.
Salary and Employee Benefits
- Salary: $50,000
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 31 PTO (paid time off) days
The resident is required to attend the following:
- ASHP Mid-Year Clinical Meeting
- Society of Critical Care Medicine Critical Care Congress
- Eastern States Conference for Pharmacy Residents and Preceptors
A poster presentation shall be presented at the Mid-year meeting and a platform presentation at the Eastern States Residency Conference.
Kaleida Health offers one resident position located primarily at the Buffalo General Medical Center site.
Upon successful completion of the Postgraduate Year Two Pharmacy Residency Program, the resident receives a certificate from Kaleida Health.