Public Access Computers (PAC)
Content of Information
The libraries are not responsible for the accuracy, authoritativeness, or timeliness of information found on the Internet. The library shall not be liable for any damages related to the use of the information obtained from the Internet. Users must take responsibility in questioning the validity of the information found on the Internet.
Computers may contain viruses that are potentially harmful to information stored on disks. The libraries are not responsible for damage resulting from viruses contained in transmissions, data, files, or programs obtained through the library computers.
Conditions of Use:
Library users shall comply with the following :
- Library computers shall be used for patient care, research, education or Kaleida Health business purposes only.
- Users shall not attempt to install, set up, run or execute any program or software on library computers. Users shall not attempt to add, modify or remove any system element.
- In accordance with US copyright law (US Code, Title 17), users shall not reproduce or distribute copyrighted materials obtained from the Internet without the permission of the copyright holder.
- Library computers shall not be used for the purpose of libel, slander, or any form of harassment.
- Users shall not interfere with the work of other library users, or use another person's password or access code.
- Users shall not interfere with library operations or computer security.
- Users shall not tamper with library computer equipment.