- Latest Headlines
- Dr. Michelle Walter Brings Supportive Care to Women & Children’s Hospital
- Amherst Middle School Begins Year-Long Program to Benefit Women & Children’s Hospital
- Haunted Hollow Returns to Clarence this Halloween
- Kaleida Health Names New System Chief Operating Officer
- Night of Indulgence: Health is Your Best Accessory
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Gates Vascular Institute Recognized for Aesthetic Appeal
The building, which also includes University at Buffalo’s Clinical and Translation Research Center and the Jacobs Institute, is one of a number of new buildings on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus.
The university hospitals were chosen primarily for their aesthetic appeal, though all are recognized for healthcare leadership in their community and beyond,” the organization said.
For more information, including a full list of recognized hospitals, visit http://www.bestmasterofscienceinnursing.com/50-amazingly-beautiful-university-hospitals-north-america/.