- Latest Headlines
- John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital Construction Cam
- October Children’s Champion
- The Family Resource Center Celebrates One Year Since Opening
- Danielle Goetz, MD Named Director of the Cystic Fibrosis Center at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Michelle Walter Brings Supportive Care to Women & Children’s Hospital
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Gates Vascular Institute Recognized for Aesthetic Appeal
The building, which also includes University at Buffalo’s Clinical and Translation Research Center and the Jacobs Institute, is one of a number of new buildings on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus.
The university hospitals were chosen primarily for their aesthetic appeal, though all are recognized for healthcare leadership in their community and beyond,” the organization said.
For more information, including a full list of recognized hospitals, visit http://www.bestmasterofscienceinnursing.com/50-amazingly-beautiful-university-hospitals-north-america/.