- Latest Headlines
- Women & Children’s Hospital Pediatric ICU Ranks High Amongst National Peers
- Updated Patient Visitation Policy Effective Immediately
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Week
- DeGraff Adult Day Care Celebrates National Adult Day Services Week
- Deborah Dee named Women & Children’s Hospital Employee of the Year
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Mom Delivers Twins on Different Days at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
Hamburg residents, Tammy and Bryan Muldowney, were in for a surprise this week when their twins were born 12 hours apart - and on different days!
The couple's daughter, Kennedy Clare, was born on July 15 at 7:34 p.m. and their son, Kellan Michael, was born on July 16 at 7:04 a.m.
Though 24 hours or labor was tough, the road to get there was much harder. The first-time parents went through multiple inseminations and three rounds of IVF before becoming pregnant.
Mom, dad and babies are all doing well.
Watch the story here: