- Latest Headlines
- Dr. Michelle Walter Brings Supportive Care to Women & Children’s Hospital
- Amherst Middle School Begins Year-Long Program to Benefit Women & Children’s Hospital
- Haunted Hollow Returns to Clarence this Halloween
- Kaleida Health Names New System Chief Operating Officer
- Night of Indulgence: Health is Your Best Accessory
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Mom Delivers Twins on Different Days at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
Hamburg residents, Tammy and Bryan Muldowney, were in for a surprise this week when their twins were born 12 hours apart - and on different days!
The couple's daughter, Kennedy Clare, was born on July 15 at 7:34 p.m. and their son, Kellan Michael, was born on July 16 at 7:04 a.m.
Though 24 hours or labor was tough, the road to get there was much harder. The first-time parents went through multiple inseminations and three rounds of IVF before becoming pregnant.
Mom, dad and babies are all doing well.
Watch the story here: