- Latest Headlines
- National Drug Take-Back Day This Saturday
- Betty Armenia, RN Appointed Trauma Program Manager for Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Howard Named Director of Laboratory Operations
- Spittler Named Vice President and Chief Quality and Patient Safety Officer
- Women & Children’s Hospital Hosts NICU Family Reunion Picnic
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Kaleida Health Named One of Nation’s “Most Wired” Hospitals
This year's list was compiled through a survey that evaluated about 1,900 hospitals based on four focus areas, including:
- Business and administrative management
- Clinical integration for ambulatory, physician, patient and community
- Clinical quality and safety for both inpatient and outpatient hospitals
Kaleida Health’s efforts to meaningfully use the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) as well as the implementation of the new patient portal, MyKaleida, demonstrated Kaleida Health’s ongoing commitment to using technology to improve care and engage patients.
See the full list of the country’s “Most Wired” hospitals at http://www.hhnmag.com/inc-hhn/pdfs/2014/MW2014.pdf.
About the AHA
The AHA is a nonprofit association of health care provider organizations and individuals that are committed to the health improvement of their communities. The AHA is the national advocate for its members, which includes nearly 5,000 hospitals, health care systems, networks, and other providers of care. Founded in 1898, the AHA provides education for health care leaders and is a source of information on health care issues and trends. For more information, visit the AHA website at www.aha.org.
About the Most Wired Survey
The 2014 Most Wired Survey is conducted in cooperation with McKesson Corp., AT&T, the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives, and the American Hospital Association.