- Latest Headlines
- Kaleida Health Receives Strategic Integration Award
- Fastest Growing Private Frozen Yogurt Chain, Hoopla!, to Open in Orchard Park
- EPIC Donates Painting to Mother-Baby Unit at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Patient’s Fundraising Efforts Bring Music to Rooms at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Khalid Kakish, MD Appointed in Pediatric Neurology
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
’Race for Children’s’ at Holland Speedway
Please join us on Saturday, July 12 for "Race for Children's" at Holland International Speedway. The evening’s activities will include a racing card that will feature the Four Cylinder Hornets in a 50 lap special. The Getzoni Nationwide Insurance Agency NASCAR Pro Modifieds, Bank of Holland Chargers, NYPA TQ Midgets, Future Fours and M&M U Pull-It Figure 8’s will complete the racing program. It is also mid-season championships for all of Holland’s racing divisions.
All are invited to attend the race at a discounted ticket price of $10. Coupons for the discounted tickets are available at each Kaleida Health Hospitals' cashier's office. Five dollars from every ticket purchased will benefit the new John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital.
The fun starts at 7 p.m. Gates open at 4:45 p.m. Hope to see you there!
Holland NASCAR Motorsports Complex is a 3/8 of a mile NASCAR sanctioned track 30 minutes outside of Buffalo. Built in 1960, the Speedway prides itself in providing family fun, in a safe and clean environment, and continues to be the only NASCAR sanctioned track in WNY.