- Latest Headlines
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor to Appear on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Announces Chief Medical Officer Appointments
- Karola Long, RN Named 2014 Perinatal Nurse of the Year by the Buffalo Prenatal-Perinatal Network
- Young Patient Donates Movies to MRI Library
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Patients, Colleagues Bid Farewell to Dr. Martin Brecher
More than 300 former and current patients, colleagues and friends attended a retirement celebration for Martin Brecher, MD on June 18 at Kaminski Park & Gardens at Roswell Park.
Dr. Brecher, who began treating pediatric cancer patients at Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo in 1972 and at Roswell Park Cancer Institute in 1975 and since became Chief, Division of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology for Women & Children's Hospital and Associate Professor and Chief, Hematology for the University at Buffalo, as well as Chairman of Pediatrics for Roswell Park, announced he will retire from active clinical practice in 2014.
Read the Buffalo News Story here.
Watch the WGRZ-Channel 2 News story here.
Kaminski Park & Gardens at Roswell Park