- Latest Headlines
- Dr. Michelle Walter Brings Supportive Care to Women & Children’s Hospital
- Amherst Middle School Begins Year-Long Program to Benefit Women & Children’s Hospital
- Haunted Hollow Returns to Clarence this Halloween
- Kaleida Health Names New System Chief Operating Officer
- Night of Indulgence: Health is Your Best Accessory
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
New Location. Same Great Service.
We’re happy to announce that on Monday, June 16, the High Street Pharmacy opened at its new location at the site of the former gift shop.
The pharmacy is a convenient alternative to community drug stores-especially for patients being discharged-as well as for staff, visitors and volunteers. It’s new, expanded hours are Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
In addition to prescription drugs, the pharmacy will feature over-the-counter medications, health, hygiene and beauty products, magazines, and books. It’s important to note though, that it is not a gift shop. Flowers and greeting cards will remain available in the cafeteria, and beverages and snack items can be purchased in the cafeteria, Tim Hortons or at vending machines.
Anyone who is part of the Align health insurance plan and is eligible for the Family First discount can receive three months of maintenance medications for the price of two months!