- Latest Headlines
- Doctors of the World raise $15,000 for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Classic Golf Tournament Rescheduled
- Gates Vascular Institute Performs First Cardiac Cryoablations
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor Featured on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Dr. Fitzpatrick Speaks to Business First About BPO Concert to Benefit John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
Lorna Fitzpatrick, MD, Chief, Division of Medical Education and Medical Director, Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Program, was recently interviewed by Business First in regards to the upcoming Doctors of the World concert with the BPO to benefit the Oishei Children’s Hospital and efforts to bring the culturals, including music, into the new hospital.
“My hope is not only will this make the children more aware of the culturals, but the culturals more aware of the children in the hospital,” Dr. Fitzpatrick said. “For a kid and a parent to be in the hospital for as long as they are - and my patients are in a very long time - to have things they can do and see artistically is great. Music is very soothing and healing for patients.”
To read the full article in Business First, click here.
For more details about the concert, click here.