- Latest Headlines
- Doctors of the World raise $15,000 for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Classic Golf Tournament Rescheduled
- Gates Vascular Institute Performs First Cardiac Cryoablations
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor Featured on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Pazderski Named Corporate Director of Patient Access
Pazderski has extensive experience in process improvement and clinical operations across a wide range of services. She is a certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and Master Change Agent, and has facilitated process improvement opportunities throughout Kaleida Health, including SurgiNet implementation; the Millard Fillmore Gates Circle Hospital/Buffalo General Medical Center (BGMC) integration; BGMC throughput initiatives; and the BGMC helipad activation.
Most recently Pazderski coordinated initiatives as a member of the BGMC Strategic Implementation Team, and facilitated activation teams preparing for relocation in the new John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital. Her current project focus is the development of the Great Lakes Health Access Center, which she will continue to focus on in her new role. Pazderski will assist in transitioning her other existing projects this summer.