- Latest Headlines
- Gates Vascular Institute Performs First Cardiac Cryoablations
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor to Appear on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Announces Chief Medical Officer Appointments
- Karola Long, RN Named 2014 Perinatal Nurse of the Year by the Buffalo Prenatal-Perinatal Network
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Interview with WKBW - Progress Report on the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
WKBW Channel 7 reporter, Rachel Elzufon, recently interviewed Allegra Jaros, President and Teresa Quattrin, MD, Pediatrician-in-Chief at Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo and UB Distinguished Professor, A. Conger Goodyear Professor and Chair of the Department of Pediatrics at the University at Buffalo, about the progress being made on the new Oishei Children's Hospital, the approach to the hospital's design, process changes and new hires.
Click here to view the interview.