- Latest Headlines
- Doctors of the World raise $15,000 for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Classic Golf Tournament Rescheduled
- Gates Vascular Institute Performs First Cardiac Cryoablations
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor Featured on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Dr. Quattrin Interviewed on WIVB About Rise in Pediatric Diabetes
According to Dr. Quattrin, "We as specialists in diabetes had realized that it was really creeping up, but I don't think that the public was made aware. These cardiovascular risks are there and they definitely are compounding and becoming more important over time, especially in pediatrics."
You can view the entire interview on the WIVB website by clicking here.