- Latest Headlines
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor to Appear on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Announces Chief Medical Officer Appointments
- Karola Long, RN Named 2014 Perinatal Nurse of the Year by the Buffalo Prenatal-Perinatal Network
- Young Patient Donates Movies to MRI Library
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Dr. Lerman honored at "Sixth Salute to UB Authors"
Jerrold Lerman, MD, Chief of Clinical Research & Professor of Anesthesiology, University at Buffalo and Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo, was recognized by the University at Buffalo on May 5, 2014 at “An Anthology of Recognition: The Sixth Salute to UB Authors.”
The event, which honors UB authors who have published full-length scholarly books over the course of the past two years — from January 2012 through December 2013, paid tribute to more than 105 authors, contributing authors and editors.
Dr. Lerman was honored for the 5th Edition of his new textbook, “A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants and Children,” which provides complete coverage of the safe, effective administration of general and regional anesthesia to infants and children - covering standard techniques as well as the very latest advances.
Dr. Lerman has authored three textbooks with the third coming out later this year.
Congratulations, Dr. Lerman!