- Latest Headlines
- Gates Vascular Institute Recognized for Aesthetic Appeal
- Kaleida Health, ECMC and Other Partners Receive DSRIP Design Grant Award
- Daisy Troop Donates Books, Stuffed Animals to Women & Children’s Hospital
- Minions Stop By WCHOB to Visit With Patients
- Welcome to the 2014 1st & 2nd Quarter Physician Recruits
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Winner of the April Buffalo Baby-Buffalo Sabres Facebook Photo Contest Scores His Prize
Congratulations to Brayden Baker, 2, of Tonawanda, NY, winner of the April Buffalo Baby-Buffalo Sabres Facebook Photo contest!
Brayden, who was born at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo and also spent time in the hospital’s Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, stopped by the hospital last week to claim his prize, an autographed Marcus Foligno jersey.
The winning photo, which received more than 30 “likes” on Facebook, featured a very young and very adorable Brayden wearing blue jeans and a Sabres jersey.