- Latest Headlines
- Kaleida Classic Golf Tournament Rescheduled
- Gates Vascular Institute Performs First Cardiac Cryoablations
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor Featured on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Announces Chief Medical Officer Appointments
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Winner of the April Buffalo Baby-Buffalo Sabres Facebook Photo Contest Scores His Prize
Congratulations to Brayden Baker, 2, of Tonawanda, NY, winner of the April Buffalo Baby-Buffalo Sabres Facebook Photo contest!
Brayden, who was born at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo and also spent time in the hospital’s Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, stopped by the hospital last week to claim his prize, an autographed Marcus Foligno jersey.
The winning photo, which received more than 30 “likes” on Facebook, featured a very young and very adorable Brayden wearing blue jeans and a Sabres jersey.