- Latest Headlines
- WCHOB Announces Chief Nursing Officer Appointment
- Kaleida Health Partners with NHL and Buffalo Sabres for NHL Combine
- Hyundai Hope on Wheels Awards Dr. Beaupin with Young Investigators Clinical Award
- Hunter’s Hope Foundation Brings Newborn Screening Awareness to WCHOB Through Donation of Burp Cloths
- "James the Ice Creamcycle Dude" Delivers Summer Fun to WCHOB
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Sisters Deliver First Born on Same Day at Women & Children’s Hospital
Sisters, Victoria Tarwo and Rachel Tarwo, both delivered their first born baby just 12 hours apart on Monday, May 12, 2014 at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo.
“I was at the hospital visiting my sister and new nephew when I started to have contractions,” said Rachel.
Victoria delivered a baby boy, Jacob, at 5:06 a.m. and Rachel delivered a baby girl, Alexis, at 4:40 p.m. The sisters, who also live together, were not due to deliver for another week.
Click here to view the story on WKBW-TV Channel 7.