- Latest Headlines
- Doctors of the World raise $15,000 for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Classic Golf Tournament Rescheduled
- Gates Vascular Institute Performs First Cardiac Cryoablations
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor Featured on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Sisters Deliver First Born on Same Day at Women & Children’s Hospital
Sisters, Victoria Tarwo and Rachel Tarwo, both delivered their first born baby just 12 hours apart on Monday, May 12, 2014 at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo.
“I was at the hospital visiting my sister and new nephew when I started to have contractions,” said Rachel.
Victoria delivered a baby boy, Jacob, at 5:06 a.m. and Rachel delivered a baby girl, Alexis, at 4:40 p.m. The sisters, who also live together, were not due to deliver for another week.
Click here to view the story on WKBW-TV Channel 7.