- Latest Headlines
- Kaleida Health Receives Strategic Integration Award
- Fastest Growing Private Frozen Yogurt Chain, Hoopla!, to Open in Orchard Park
- EPIC Donates Painting to Mother-Baby Unit at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Patient’s Fundraising Efforts Bring Music to Rooms at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Khalid Kakish, MD Appointed in Pediatric Neurology
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Sisters Deliver First Born on Same Day at Women & Children’s Hospital
Sisters, Victoria Tarwo and Rachel Tarwo, both delivered their first born baby just 12 hours apart on Monday, May 12, 2014 at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo.
“I was at the hospital visiting my sister and new nephew when I started to have contractions,” said Rachel.
Victoria delivered a baby boy, Jacob, at 5:06 a.m. and Rachel delivered a baby girl, Alexis, at 4:40 p.m. The sisters, who also live together, were not due to deliver for another week.
Click here to view the story on WKBW-TV Channel 7.