- Latest Headlines
- Gates Vascular Institute Recognized for Aesthetic Appeal
- Daisy Troop Donates Books, Stuffed Animals to Women & Children’s Hospital
- Minions Stop By WCHOB to Visit With Patients
- Welcome to the 2014 1st & 2nd Quarter Physician Recruits
- Hoopla! Frozen Yogurt to Donate 100% of Tonight’s Grand Opening Proceeds to WCHOB
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Gibson Named Director of Operations of VNA
In this role, Gibson will oversee several key operational departments including central intake, medical records and Erie scheduling operations. Managers of those departments will report directly to her.
Additionally, Gibson will have responsibility for switchboard, security, emergency management and the IT/process architects.
Gibson most recently served as senior operations manager at AmerisourceBergen/Lash Group Healthcare Consultants in Charlotte, NC, where she led operations for the Pfizer Bridge Program.
“Gibson’s experience with operations, process improvement, reimbursement and marketing will strengthen the VNA operationally as we continue to grow,” said Lisa Greisler, Kaleida Health vice president and chief operating officer of the VNA.
Gibson received a bachelor’s degree in public communications from Buffalo State University of New York.