- Latest Headlines
- Women & Children’s Hospital Pediatric ICU Ranks High Amongst National Peers
- Updated Patient Visitation Policy Effective Immediately
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Week
- DeGraff Adult Day Care Celebrates National Adult Day Services Week
- Deborah Dee named Women & Children’s Hospital Employee of the Year
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Gibson Named Director of Operations of VNA
In this role, Gibson will oversee several key operational departments including central intake, medical records and Erie scheduling operations. Managers of those departments will report directly to her.
Additionally, Gibson will have responsibility for switchboard, security, emergency management and the IT/process architects.
Gibson most recently served as senior operations manager at AmerisourceBergen/Lash Group Healthcare Consultants in Charlotte, NC, where she led operations for the Pfizer Bridge Program.
“Gibson’s experience with operations, process improvement, reimbursement and marketing will strengthen the VNA operationally as we continue to grow,” said Lisa Greisler, Kaleida Health vice president and chief operating officer of the VNA.
Gibson received a bachelor’s degree in public communications from Buffalo State University of New York.