- Latest Headlines
- Fastest Growing Private Frozen Yogurt Chain, Hoopla!, to Open in Orchard Park
- EPIC Donates Painting to Mother-Baby Unit at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Grosner, Levy to be Honored at 2014 Kaleida Ball
- Kaleida Health Partners with NHL and Buffalo Sabres for NHL Combine
- WCHOB Announces Chief Nursing Officer Appointment
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Meat Raffle to Benefit the NICU Graduate Picnic
Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo invites you to attend a Meat Raffle to benefit the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Graduate Reunion Picnic on Saturday, May 31, 2014 at Father Justin Council 5670, Knights of Columbus, 2735 Union Road in Cheektowaga. Doors open at 6 p.m. with the Meat Raffle beginning at 7 p.m.
Bring your dollar bills for a chance to win plenty of steaks, chicken, pork loin, shrimp, ham, sausage and so much more! There will also be raffles, a 50/50 drawing and other great prizes.
Admission is $5 per person and includes beer and pop. Advance reservations for a table of eight are available for $40.
For tickets, please call Kelly at 716-550-1004 or Amy at 716-912-6120.
The Reunion Picnic, organized by staff of the NICU at Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo, is held every other year for NICU graduates ages 2-7, and offers former patients and their parents the opportunity to meet and have fun with other NICU grad families along with the doctors, nurses and others who delivered their care.