- Latest Headlines
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor to Appear on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Announces Chief Medical Officer Appointments
- Karola Long, RN Named 2014 Perinatal Nurse of the Year by the Buffalo Prenatal-Perinatal Network
- Young Patient Donates Movies to MRI Library
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Foundations of Kaleida Health Name Officers
Richard J. Leugemors was elected chair of the Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo Foundation. Peter M. Augustine was elected vice chair, Alison Derrick, secretary, Frank Ciminelli II, treasurer and Elsie Dawe, president.
New members voted to the Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo Foundation board include Nathan Gordon, Sharon LaMartina, Robert Moore, Jon Notarius and Ken Slomovitz.
Barry Swartz was elected chair of the Kaleida Health Foundation Board of Directors. Other officers include: Angelo Veanes, vice chair; Gretchen Krackow, secretary; Wayne Bacon, treasurer; and Elsie Dawe, executive director.
New members voted to the Kaleida Health Foundation Board of Directors include Randy Strauss, Daniel Vecchio and Robert Walter.
Through the generous contributions of individuals, physicians, corporations, foundations and employees, the Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo Foundation and the Kaleida Health Foundation are able to support state-of-the-art equipment, research, education, community health and wellness programs, and charity care.