- Latest Headlines
- Kaleida Health Receives Strategic Integration Award
- Fastest Growing Private Frozen Yogurt Chain, Hoopla!, to Open in Orchard Park
- EPIC Donates Painting to Mother-Baby Unit at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Patient’s Fundraising Efforts Bring Music to Rooms at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Khalid Kakish, MD Appointed in Pediatric Neurology
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Foundations of Kaleida Health Name Officers
Richard J. Leugemors was elected chair of the Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo Foundation. Peter M. Augustine was elected vice chair, Alison Derrick, secretary, Frank Ciminelli II, treasurer and Elsie Dawe, president.
New members voted to the Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo Foundation board include Nathan Gordon, Sharon LaMartina, Robert Moore, Jon Notarius and Ken Slomovitz.
Barry Swartz was elected chair of the Kaleida Health Foundation Board of Directors. Other officers include: Angelo Veanes, vice chair; Gretchen Krackow, secretary; Wayne Bacon, treasurer; and Elsie Dawe, executive director.
New members voted to the Kaleida Health Foundation Board of Directors include Randy Strauss, Daniel Vecchio and Robert Walter.
Through the generous contributions of individuals, physicians, corporations, foundations and employees, the Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo Foundation and the Kaleida Health Foundation are able to support state-of-the-art equipment, research, education, community health and wellness programs, and charity care.