- Latest Headlines
- Gates Vascular Institute Recognized for Aesthetic Appeal
- Kaleida Health, ECMC and Other Partners Receive DSRIP Design Grant Award
- Daisy Troop Donates Books, Stuffed Animals to Women & Children’s Hospital
- Minions Stop By WCHOB to Visit With Patients
- Welcome to the 2014 1st & 2nd Quarter Physician Recruits
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
32 Annual Buffalo News Kids Day
Proceeds from the sale of the $1 special Kids Day edition of The Buffalo News will benefit Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo and the Robert Warner, MD Center for Children with Special Needs.
Since 1983, Kids Day contributions have totaled more than $4.2 million helping children across Western New York.
Thousands of partners joined The Buffalo News in this county-wide initiative, including hundreds of corner captains, thousands of volunteers and more than 100,000 donors.
To view a photo gallery from Kids Day click here.