- Latest Headlines
- Fastest Growing Private Frozen Yogurt Chain, Hoopla!, to Open in Orchard Park
- EPIC Donates Painting to Mother-Baby Unit at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Patient’s Fundraising Efforts Bring Music to Rooms at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Siblings Donate Profits from Lemondae Sale to Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Grosner, Levy to be Honored at 2014 Kaleida Ball
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
32 Annual Buffalo News Kids Day
Proceeds from the sale of the $1 special Kids Day edition of The Buffalo News will benefit Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo and the Robert Warner, MD Center for Children with Special Needs.
Since 1983, Kids Day contributions have totaled more than $4.2 million helping children across Western New York.
Thousands of partners joined The Buffalo News in this county-wide initiative, including hundreds of corner captains, thousands of volunteers and more than 100,000 donors.
To view a photo gallery from Kids Day click here.