- Latest Headlines
- Women & Children’s Hospital Pediatric ICU Ranks High Amongst National Peers
- Updated Patient Visitation Policy Effective Immediately
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Week
- DeGraff Adult Day Care Celebrates National Adult Day Services Week
- Deborah Dee named Women & Children’s Hospital Employee of the Year
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
32 Annual Buffalo News Kids Day
Proceeds from the sale of the $1 special Kids Day edition of The Buffalo News will benefit Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo and the Robert Warner, MD Center for Children with Special Needs.
Since 1983, Kids Day contributions have totaled more than $4.2 million helping children across Western New York.
Thousands of partners joined The Buffalo News in this county-wide initiative, including hundreds of corner captains, thousands of volunteers and more than 100,000 donors.
To view a photo gallery from Kids Day click here.