- Latest Headlines
- National Drug Take-Back Day This Saturday
- Betty Armenia, RN Appointed Trauma Program Manager for Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Howard Named Director of Laboratory Operations
- Spittler Named Vice President and Chief Quality and Patient Safety Officer
- Women & Children’s Hospital Hosts NICU Family Reunion Picnic
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
32 Annual Buffalo News Kids Day
Proceeds from the sale of the $1 special Kids Day edition of The Buffalo News will benefit Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo and the Robert Warner, MD Center for Children with Special Needs.
Since 1983, Kids Day contributions have totaled more than $4.2 million helping children across Western New York.
Thousands of partners joined The Buffalo News in this county-wide initiative, including hundreds of corner captains, thousands of volunteers and more than 100,000 donors.
To view a photo gallery from Kids Day click here.