- Latest Headlines
- Gates Vascular Institute Performs First Cardiac Cryoablations
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor to Appear on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Announces Chief Medical Officer Appointments
- Karola Long, RN Named 2014 Perinatal Nurse of the Year by the Buffalo Prenatal-Perinatal Network
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Saturday is National Drug Drop Off Day
Drop off medications between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. at DeGraff Memorial Hospital or Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital.
Properly disposing of medications prevents people from pouring drugs down sinks or into toilets, contaminating the water system with the substances. It also removes the drugs from homes for illicit use.
Police officers, Kaleida Health security officers and officers from the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) will be at each site.
Prescription drug take-backs are offered each fall and spring at Kaleida Health. Safely dispose of drugs at any time of the year at the University at Buffalo's Bissell Hall, which is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week on the north campus.