- Latest Headlines
- Gates Vascular Institute Recognized for Aesthetic Appeal
- Daisy Troop Donates Books, Stuffed Animals to Women & Children’s Hospital
- Minions Stop By WCHOB to Visit With Patients
- Welcome to the 2014 1st & 2nd Quarter Physician Recruits
- Hoopla! Frozen Yogurt to Donate 100% of Tonight’s Grand Opening Proceeds to WCHOB
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Saturday is National Drug Drop Off Day
Drop off medications between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. at DeGraff Memorial Hospital or Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital.
Properly disposing of medications prevents people from pouring drugs down sinks or into toilets, contaminating the water system with the substances. It also removes the drugs from homes for illicit use.
Police officers, Kaleida Health security officers and officers from the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) will be at each site.
Prescription drug take-backs are offered each fall and spring at Kaleida Health. Safely dispose of drugs at any time of the year at the University at Buffalo's Bissell Hall, which is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week on the north campus.