- Latest Headlines
- Kaleida Health Receives Strategic Integration Award
- Fastest Growing Private Frozen Yogurt Chain, Hoopla!, to Open in Orchard Park
- EPIC Donates Painting to Mother-Baby Unit at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Patient’s Fundraising Efforts Bring Music to Rooms at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Khalid Kakish, MD Appointed in Pediatric Neurology
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
National Medical Laboratory Professionals Week
This year’s theme is “Laboratory Professionals Get Results.” A laboratory result is involved in 80 percent of all medical diagnostic and treatment decision, and each test must be accurate and timely.
Kaleida Health Laboratories team completes over four million tests each year. Laboratory staff collect and prepare samples for testing, prepare blood for transfusions, support physicians and other caregivers, provide technical and business leadership, and advance laboratory medicine through research.
Kaleida Health Laboratories is the largest hospital laboratory network in Western New York and offers the broadest menu of tests and services. In addition to providing diagnostic testing to all Kaleida Health hospital sites, it provides diagnostic services to community physicians, clinics, nursing homes, dialysis centers, area hospitals, research programs and clients across the country. Kaleida Health Laboratories is accredited by the College of American Pathologists - the gold standard in quality for the laboratory industry.
Kaleida Health celebrates and thanks the laboratory staff for their dedication to providing results that guide diagnostic decisions and patient care.