- Latest Headlines
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor to Appear on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Announces Chief Medical Officer Appointments
- Karola Long, RN Named 2014 Perinatal Nurse of the Year by the Buffalo Prenatal-Perinatal Network
- Young Patient Donates Movies to MRI Library
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Outreach Performed at Health Sciences Charter School
Health Sciences Charter School, which opened in August 2010, offers an intellectually rigorous college-prep education with New York State Regents or Advanced Regents diplomas and Advanced Placement courses. The curriculum prepares high school students for future careers in the health sciences.
Founded by area healthcare industry partners, including Kaleida Health, Health Sciences Charter School exposes students to career opportunities through a specialized classroom curriculum, laboratory-based research, mentoring programs and real-work internships. The first class will graduate in June 2014.