- Latest Headlines
- John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital Construction Cam
- Buffalo Philharmonic presents $15,000 to the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Expectant Moms and their Babies to Benefit from New March of Dimes Project
- Charity Crafters Donate Hand-Knit Items for Newborns in Need
- Progress Continues on New Children’s Hospital Project
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
52nd Annual Variety Kids Telethon Another Success
The final total appearing on the board at the end of the 12 hour telethon showed the amount raised was $1,102,377.
The theme of this year’s telethon is “For the love of our kids.”
Many volunteers work all year throughout our community to raise money for Women & Children’s Hospital and the other children’s charities in Western New York who benefit from the Variety Kids Telethon.
Special thanks to this year’s celebrity child Brandon Steffan and his family who have selflessly volunteered their time and energy to support the efforts to raise funds and to make life better for other families throughout Western New York.
Thank you also to this year’s General Telethon Chairperson and Chief Barker, Liz Kuciel, Honorary Chairpersons Shredd & Ragan from 103.3 The Edge and the entire team of many volunteers who have also worked very hard to bring us the Variety Telethon this year.