- Latest Headlines
- Kaleida Classic Golf Tournament Rescheduled
- Gates Vascular Institute Performs First Cardiac Cryoablations
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor Featured on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Announces Chief Medical Officer Appointments
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Capes for Kids!
Here, Ann Maghran, Family Centered Care Coordinator, (center) is receiving and looks through the many capes that will be given to patients in welcome bags and during visits with families.
Additional information available: http://www.wchob.org/familyresourcecenter