- Latest Headlines
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor to Appear on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Announces Chief Medical Officer Appointments
- Karola Long, RN Named 2014 Perinatal Nurse of the Year by the Buffalo Prenatal-Perinatal Network
- Young Patient Donates Movies to MRI Library
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Project Sunshine Volunteers Visit Patients for Craft Party
Project Sunshine is a nonprofit organization that provides free, educational, recreational, and social programs to children and families living with medical challenges. Project Sunshine empowers a group of over 15,000 volunteers to bring programming to 100,000 children in 175 cities across the United States and in four international locations: Canada, China, Israel and Kenya. This particular group came from the University of Buffalo and they return twice a month.
Child Life specialists provide many interactive services for children at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo including dog therapy, holiday and birthday celebrations, medical play and education, pre-hospitalization tours, special guests and much more.
To learn more about what the Child Life Department does, please go to http://www.kaleidahealth.org/childrens/services/display.asp?s=186.