- Latest Headlines
- Kaleida Health Announces Chief Medical Officer Appointments
- Karola Long, RN Named 2014 Perinatal Nurse of the Year by the Buffalo Prenatal-Perinatal Network
- Young Patient Donates Movies to MRI Library
- All Seven WCHOB Outpatient Centers Granted Breastfeeding Friendly Practice Designation by NYSDOH
- Mom Delivers Twins on Different Days at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Girl Scout Troop Donates Handmade Blankets to Pediatric Patients
The fleece blankets were donated as part of the Comforting Quilt program, sponsored by the Volunteer Services Department at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo.
The girl scouts of troop 30654 earned a new service badge for their deed and had the opportunity to ask questions about what else goes on in a hospital.
To learn more about the Volunteer Service Department, please go to http://www.kaleidahealth.org/volunteer/.