- Latest Headlines
- Dr. Michelle Walter Brings Supportive Care to Women & Children’s Hospital
- Amherst Middle School Begins Year-Long Program to Benefit Women & Children’s Hospital
- Haunted Hollow Returns to Clarence this Halloween
- Kaleida Health Names New System Chief Operating Officer
- Night of Indulgence: Health is Your Best Accessory
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Girl Scout Troop Donates Handmade Blankets to Pediatric Patients
The fleece blankets were donated as part of the Comforting Quilt program, sponsored by the Volunteer Services Department at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo.
The girl scouts of troop 30654 earned a new service badge for their deed and had the opportunity to ask questions about what else goes on in a hospital.
To learn more about the Volunteer Service Department, please go to http://www.kaleidahealth.org/volunteer/.