- Latest Headlines
- Kaleida Health Receives Strategic Integration Award
- Fastest Growing Private Frozen Yogurt Chain, Hoopla!, to Open in Orchard Park
- EPIC Donates Painting to Mother-Baby Unit at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Patient’s Fundraising Efforts Bring Music to Rooms at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Khalid Kakish, MD Appointed in Pediatric Neurology
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Super Hero Saturday at Boulevard Mall to Benefit John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
Kids will have the opportunity to meet their favorite superheroes at the event, and for a $5 donation, have their photo taken with them as well. Other activities include face painting, balloon artists and basket raffles.
Super Hero Saturday is being sponsored by Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo, the Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo Foundation, and Kiss 98.5’s 2014 Radiothon.
The Kiss 98.5 Radiothon is a recurring, annual event held at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo where local celebrities, radio personnel, employees and volunteers contribute their time and efforts to raise money for the hospital.
The vision for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital is to be recognized as the innovator, the highest quality, highest value provider and partner, and the regional referral center for women and children’s health care for Kaleida Health, in Western New York and beyond.
For more information about the physician-led plans for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital, please go online at www.wchob.org/oishei.