- Latest Headlines
- Gates Vascular Institute Recognized for Aesthetic Appeal
- Kaleida Health Receives Strategic Integration Award
- Fastest Growing Private Frozen Yogurt Chain, Hoopla!, to Open in Orchard Park
- EPIC Donates Painting to Mother-Baby Unit at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Patient’s Fundraising Efforts Bring Music to Rooms at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Five questions with … Amy Habib Rittling, Co-Chair, Campaign for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
An interview of Amy Habib Rittling, Co-Chair, Campaign for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital, appeared recently in Business First of Buffalo.
Click on the following to read the questions and her answers:
The vision for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital is to be recognized as the innovator, the highest quality, highest value provider and partner, and the regional referral center for women and children’s health care for Kaleida Health, in Western New York and beyond.
For more information about the physician-led plans for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital, please go online at www.wchob.org/oishei.