- Latest Headlines
- Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo Works with Health Department on Ebola Designation
- Buffalo General Medical Center and Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital Receive Consumer Choice Award
- VNA Ranked in Top One Percent of Home Health Agencies
- John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital Construction Cam
- October Children’s Champion
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Five questions with … Amy Habib Rittling, Co-Chair, Campaign for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
An interview of Amy Habib Rittling, Co-Chair, Campaign for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital, appeared recently in Business First of Buffalo.
Click on the following to read the questions and her answers:
The vision for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital is to be recognized as the innovator, the highest quality, highest value provider and partner, and the regional referral center for women and children’s health care for Kaleida Health, in Western New York and beyond.
For more information about the physician-led plans for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital, please go online at www.wchob.org/oishei.